Is marketing meant to be only for large size companies that are able to spend big dollars on it? How can you market your idea, product or service without spending much money and do so effectively?
The word "marketing" is much overused these days. Digital marketing, inbound marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, just to name a few. We will make an attempt to clear the confusion on what marketing really is once and for all. We will make sure to equip you with effective tools to market and grow your business, the tools that will cost you very little, and some will cost you nothing at all!
In this talk we will focus on the following:
- Importance of spending energy and not money when it comes to your marketing
- What your marketing should look like if you are a startup or a small business
- Whether you need a marketing plan, and how to write one in 15 min.
- Formation and integrity of your message
- Customer lifecycle and why it is so important to base your marketing on it
- The top priority marketing elements you cannot afford to forget about